PSPP 301: Procurement Expert
• Format: Self-directed Modules, Discussion Forum, Written Assignments
• Duration: 4-weeks
• Prerequisites: 101, 201, 202 and 203
Building on the skills and knowledge gained in levels 1 and 2, this interactive, peer-to-peer, online course incorporates discussions on current case examples and topics, to expand understanding and solidify key points. There are two individual assignments to be completed and submitted, and participation in the discussion contributes to participants’ overall mark for the course. Over the four weeks of the course, participants are expected to spend 7 to 8 hours per week completing their assignments while carrying out their regular workload. In this way, they learn how to budget time and to put into practice examples and illustrations they learned during the program.
Download full course description .pdf
PSPP 101, 201, 202 and 203.
- Credly badge that can be shared on social media
- Buy Now Pay Later (for individual learners)
- Online ‘Free Community’ access
- 24*7 Live Chat
- Course previews
- GDPR compliant
Save on More Courses:
- Save 10% (pre-tax) if you buy more 200 level courses within 30 days from previous purchase
- Save 20% (pre-tax) if you buy PSPP bundle
When enrolling in the same course and cohort.
5-9 Registrants = 5% OFF
10+ Registrants = 10% OFF
- Readings, (asynchronous) discussions and assignments that reinforce key points learned through levels 1 and 2 and expand understanding of the role of public-sector procurement professionals
- Advanced procurement strategies, including the most recent case law and practical developments in procurement practice
- Peer- to-peer interaction, networking and sharing of best practices
- Analyze common procurement scenarios and recommend an appropriate course of action
- Differentiate between effective and ineffective procurement strategies
- Research advanced procurement strategies and assess the value for your organization
- Reflect on your own practice and identify areas for further development
- Identify networking and continuing education opportunities
Upon completion of this course, participants will have the necessary knowledge and skills to perform effectively during all phases of the procurement and contract management cycle. They will have reviewed and reflected on the key components of each step of the cycle and practiced the skills learned in levels 1 and 2 through interactive discussions and written assignments. Upon successful completion, participants will receive their Public Sector Procurement Program certificate.